Wooden Wick Candle
Enjoy the tranquil glow and sound of my wooden wick candles. My wooden wick candles crackle like a fire when lit and are produced from 100% natural sustainable resources that are free from any fossilised hydrocarbons using EcoSoya wax.
- Crackle like a real fire when lit
- Have a fabulous burn time with each medium candle lasting up to 120 hours
- Are made using pure and natural soya wax without any toxins
- Smell wonderful due to the walnut/cherry wooden wicks and pure scents used
- Can be made in any colour you require. See the gallery images for a list of scents available.
When lighting for the first time, ensure that you light the candle where the wooden wick meets the wax i.e. not the top of the wick. Tilt the candle to the side in order for the whole of the wick to light (this ensures an even burn). Trim the wick to 1/8″ before any subsequent lightings. Always place the candle on a mat as the glass jar containing the candle may get hot whilst burning. Never leave a candle burning unattended. Glass Candle Jar Size: 110mm high x 75mm wide.
All candles can be packaged in a gift box so no need to wrap, please just ask as they really do make a beautiful gift. Read my blog.